|The Anthony Pio Costa Memorial Library and Fairfield Free Public Library|
|Gift bags ready for the patrons|
|Robin Pio Costa-Lahue, daughter of the Library's namesake and her two beautiful granddaughters|
A big thank you to:
1. Marra's Deli and Pizzeria. Not only do they have delicious pizza specials, but they also have great subs and sandwiches.
2. Salon JL: the perfect place to get pretty in Fairfield.
3. Plaza Nails: Need a manicure or pedicure? Look no further for your cure than Plaza Nails.
4. Fairfield Tavern: The friendly staff and great owner are just as impressive as their delectable Chicken Parmigiana
5. Get Fit Gym: This beautiful modern gym will have you happily kicking some serious cardio and burning off those calories from the chicken parm and pizza.
6. Corrado's Grocery: That chilly fall wind will hit you as you come out of Get Fit Gym. Head a block down to Corrado's to pick up some of the best cheese in town. My favorite is their deli ricotta. Molto buono con pasta corta e suggetto! Mamma mia! (Super tasty with short pasta (try penne) and tomato basil sauce. Add a generous slice of their ricotta with a drizzle of good olive oil on top. Mamma mia!)
7. Caldwell Flowers: Looking for a special out of the ordinary flower arrangement? Caldwell Flowers has experts at creating unique arrangements that will leave you blooming with delight.
8. Rock 'n' Joe Restaurant: This trendy coffeehouse and restaurant is a great place to nosh on a yummy burger and listen to some legendary rock.
9. Donor of two Kindles Somewhere along the well paved streets of Fairfield, there is one very special Fairfielder who makes magic happen. For the Grand Opening he wanted to do something nice. He looked left, he looked right, looked up to the star lit sky. The stars twinkled, the Milky Way swooned and then they danced into a constellation spelling, "Get two Kindles." The next day the very happy librarians found the Kindles wrapped and ready for the grand opening party.